Friday, March 12, 2010

Its been a while!

Well, so much has been happening lately that I just have not been keeping up with my blog. So, let me tell you the news: first, and most importantly, Mr Sassy Pants and I are reconciling. I am so happy! Also, since tat means we will all be moving to Georgia together, I have to hold off on opening the bakery for now, although I do still plan to make cupcakes and cakes for individuals and also to sell at farmers markets- I'll let you know the details as they come along.
I've learned a lot in the last year about myself, about love and many other things. Its been a crazy year, and I'm glad its over!

The blog will now focus on my life, my projects ( painting, quilting, do it yourself home decor projects and sewing!),and my soon-to-open etsy store (details will come in the next week or two).

So thats it. Just an update to let you know Im back, and although things will change a bit around here I plan to stick around!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails