Friday, June 10, 2011

I need a new quilt project

Right now my sewing machine is in a closet and my sewing table is under a pile of crap. Im hoping we can remedy that tonight and I can start working on a  new quilt and some scrap booking projects I have piling up in the craft room.  Wish me luck and wish Mr SassyPants some energy. The poor man is being worked mercilessly at home lately with all the projects we have going on here on top of the normal work he does and all the regular prjects life throws at us (lawns, cars, maintenance, kids, etc).  I keep waiting for him to fall over exhausted at any moment!


Here are a few fabrics and kits I am loving right now With so many great options, it is really really hard to choose. 






First option is the Flurry Quilt Kit at Fat Quarter Shop The fabric is by Kate Spain for Moda fabrics and it is just perfect. This is a Christmas quilt and would be perfect for a gift or to keep for myself (you know if I was feeling selfish, which I often do  ). And I love that it comes as a kit so it makes life so much easier! 





And what about this fat quarter bundle, also from Fat Quarter Shop (I love their site- so many great kits and fabrics!). I could see this as a quilt or as a bag or as a table runner.



And last but not least is this adorable octopus by Melanie Huriston of Melly and Me which was featured at the Moda Bake Shop. I would love to make some of these for Lily's room. 

Anyone else have any great links, projects or fabrics to share? Becasue, you know, I need more choices! 





1 comment:

Claire Wise Photography said...

I love all of those projects! That Christmas quilt is gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails