Sunday, March 14, 2010

i love Amy Butler fabrics

I love Amy Butler fabrics, they are the perfect mix of modern and vintage! Right now I am working in this quilt and I am really excited to finish it. It will be a full size quilt and I hope to use it in our guest room. I will post a picture once the project is complete but wanted to share it with you now. I got this quilt kit from a good friend of mine, and I regret it has taken me so long to get around to making it. Cant wait to finish!

I have along list of projects to complete right now"
1. quilt
2. paint dresser for my sons room and change hardware
3. paint bar cart
4. make quilted coasters
5. Start sewing projects so i can finally have a grand opening for my Etsy store
6. make chocolate covered peeps and graham crackers.

Seriously, this list is getting ridiculously long... And baseball season is starting!

Have any projects you are working on right now?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails