Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Target love and other musings...



So, I went to Target today and saw these adorable wellies. They did not have them in my size or I would have scooped them up in a second- they are preppy perfection!  Plus, they were less than $30!

Then, I spent yesterday making some yummy confections to send to Mr Sassy Pants!   Its started innocently enough with some Peeps.


Then I decided to melt Merckens milk chocolate and dip the peeps in it. And some Peeps, i just drizzled with chocolate. Yummy! And of course, I had to send something beside just Peeps! So then...



I covered some graham crackers in the milk chocolate. Oh my lord, they are so amazingly delicious!



And my favorite item of the day: our easter wreath. My son painted some little wooden ornaments, and then we made a wreath with them. I know I will treasure it for years to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails