Sunday, March 21, 2010

A sea of projects!

Ever feel like you have far too many projects on your plate? Thats how I feel right now. I am currently working on a quilt, and some throw pillows. Next on my list: painting a dresser, making coasters, curtains, a crayon roll,  reupholster a love seat and ottoman, make place mats, oh and we need to dye our easter eggs... I mean, you see the insanity right? And I did not even bore you with the complete list!  On Friday, my son and I are off to see Mr. Sassy Pants for spring break! I cant wait!  but wow, I need to get the quilt done so I can make  some cupcakes and other such goodies for Mr Sassy pants and his guys at work.  And my bedroom, well, lets just say I wouldnt be shocked to see the hoarders film crew in here sometime soon.  Man, I need to get my butt in gear don't I?



I did finally complete the quilt top and I am very pleased that it came out so well. Now, I just have to  sew the backing and make the "quilt sandwich", and then- on to my least favorite part- make and sew on the binding.  Hopefully I will get that done before I leave for Georgia on Friday.  






And on a side note, the new Lilly Pulitzer stuff- its so stinking adorable!  i think I'm going to print up a Lilly wish list and post it in the kitchen to remind myself to stick to my diet. Ill let you know how that works out for me. ;-)


And now, I need input on fabric for valance/cornice type window treatments for the kitchen, so please write a comment with your thoughts on these choices:


Option 1: Waverly Caracoal Poolside






Option 2: Waverly Lovely Lattice in Lapis



Option 3: Waverly Eastern Origin Imperials
option 4: Tommy Bahama Sanibel Palm Marine


option 5: unknown fabric name




I am having a terrible time choosing something. And if you have any other fabric suggestions, please pass them on. My china is yellow and blue, so keep that in mind. 


Alright, Im off to read some blogs and then read a book on my kindle (which I love love love, by the way!)


1 comment:

Maile said...

I vote for number 3. Quite lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails